Friday, June 18, 2010

Mini Va-Cay

Hi all! Last weekend we took a mini vacation to Branson...thanks Nana and Pop! We had so much fun. Saturday morning Greg and I did a zipline tour. I was terrified but it was seriously one of the most awesome things I've ever done. I'm not the most adventurous person (understatement) and I'm married to guy who has jumped out of a plane!

Scared Jocelyn:






















Excited Jocelyn:

















The rest of our time was filled with:
SWIMMING













GO KARTS

















BUMPER BOATS



















and "HONKEY DONKEY"

This humpty dumpty was at a place where we played mini golf - scary huh?
We all had a great time! We have a big weekend this weekend it is CJ's birthday and Father's Day on Sunday! Saturday I am taking CJ, Ry and some of CJ's friends to see Toy Story 3. We can't wait!!
Happy 5th Birthday Bud!! We love you so very much!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment