Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

I wanted to post just so I could add this pic:

Isn't that hilarious!? Greg was grilling our dinner and Ry couldn't decide if she wanted to be on the deck with daddy or inside with mommy. This is her kissing me through the glass door! Too cute.

We have no idea why, but while we were eating our electric went out. To waste time Ry helped dad wash his car

and cut the grass

Ok, she really wasn't cutting the grass, just testing out the comfy seat!

CJ was with Pop last night and missed our time "roughing it". Thank goodness or I would have had to answer 500 times why I can't turn on the lights or tv for him! I don't have pics of him from last night but I took this hilarious pic of him in the car this weekend:

It's not the best pic, but it cracks me up. I can't tell if he's sleepy or deep in thought.
-J
Oh, our electric came back on around 8 so we didn't have to rough it long!

No comments:

Post a Comment