Monday, October 26, 2009

Punkins

Hi everyone! We finally got around to carving our "punkins" this weekend. When I say WE I mean me and Greg! Of course the kids were totally uninterested. CJ said the "punkin guts" were gross and when I tried to get Ry to help me clean out the pumpkin she said "no, I no yike it". We affectionately named our pumpkins Mr. and Mrs. Punkinhead. Here is my failed attempt at a picture of the kids with our new family members:



















Notice Mr. Punkinhead is bald? Well CJ and Greg decided he needed a toupe:

Thanks Ry for turning your back at just the right time!
We are so excited for this week! We have the daycare Halloween party on Thursday night, trick or treating on Main Street with some friends Saturday morning and then trick or treating in the neighborhood on Saturday night. Here's hoping for good weather!!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment