Monday, August 24, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

The weather was absolutely amazing this weekend! Greg and my Dad worked on finishing up the kids' new swing set area and I finally took some pics!












































Greg and CJ were going to "camp" Saturday night (in our backyard) so he put the tent up early. The kids played in it for hours. Of course they had to fight over which side they wanted and which sleeping bag they wanted, but such is life!! They ended up not camping because, strangely enough, it was too chilly out! I can't believe we can say that in August! Here they are enjoying the tent in between fights:















I want to wish my in-laws a very Happy Anniversary. Yesterday they celebrated 40 years together. Congratulations!!! We love you guys!


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment